HotWire Communications Projects and Descriptions
KTUU Media Center
- Complete Cat6 data wiring.
- Copper and fiber back bone cabling.
- Northern Lights Media was the Owner.
- Neeser Construction was the GC.
- Channel 2's new home.
The Northern Lights Media Center was constructed to be the new home to Channel 2 news (KTUU). HWC was subcontracted to complete Cat6 data wiring as well as copper and fiber back bone cabling.
Alaska Regional Hospital
- 25 work orders and two (2) projects in 2015.
- HWC working with ARH for over 10 years.
- The hospital has consistently been accredited by The Joint Commission, the nation's leading healthcare monitoring organization.
- For more than 50 years Alaska Regional has been fulfilling the medical needs of Alaskans, continually improving the scope of services and skills available within the state.
- Telecommunications installation and support.
The Alaska Regional Hospital, located at 8th and L Street downtown, has been fulfilling the needs of Alaskans for more than 50 years. HWC has been providing telecommunications installation and support for over 10 of those years. With over 25 work orders and two (2) projects in 2015, HWC is proud to have the Alaska Regional Hospital as one of our loyal repeat customers.
Orthopedic Physicians Anchorage (OPA)
- Complete data/phone wiring and backbone cabling.
- Provide and install racks, cabling, fiber, patch panels, J-Hooks, Faceplates, Jacks, and other associated hardware.
- Provide cable tray as well as grounding.
The Orthopedic Physicians Anchorage (OPA) is a group of orthopedic surgeons and other providers based in Anchorage, Alaska. HWC was subcontracted to complete data/phone wiring and backbone cabling in support of a remodel at the OPA building.
- Partnered with Redi Electric.
- Installed ~15 Cat6 cables on five (5) separate floors and three (3) Cat6 cables in the mailroom.
- At the heart of Anchorage Downtown.
- Six (6) story building.
- The LIO is located in downtown Anchorage on the corner of 4th Ave & H St.
HWC, LLC partnered with Redi Electric, LLC to install ~15 Cat6 cables on (5) separate floor and three (3) Cat6 cables at the Legislative Information Office's (LIO) Mail Room. The LIO is a six (6) story building located at the heart of Anchorage's downtown area.
- CIRI Fireweed Business Center.
- Partnered with Electric International, LLC.
- Pulled ~2000 Cat6 cables.
- Situated at the intersection of Fireweed Lane and New Seward Highway.
- Designed to meet LEED Silver requirements.
The (CIRI) Fireweed Business Center is located at the intersection of Fireweed Lane and the New Seward Highway and was designed to meet LEED Silver requirements. HWC, LLC, partnered with Electric International, LLC, was subcontracted to install more than 2000 Cat6 cables in one of Anchorage's newest landmarks of sustainability.
Alaska Communications Services
- Two (2) years working with ACS.
- Received an Excellence Award from ACS at the 2015 Contractor Partnership Day.
- HWC provides telecommunications support to ACS through an on-going outside plant Contract.
- The work involves FFP and T&M type project.
HWC, LLC is has been working with Alaska Communications Services (ACS) for two (2) years and has recently received the Excellence Award at the 2015 Contractor Partnership Day. We provide telecommunications support to ACS through an on-going outside plant Contract consisting of Firm Fixed Price (FFP) and Time & Materials (T&M) type projects.